By Julia Parsell, Conscious Life News
Truth or Fantasy? Whatever you desire in life is available?
Is that too bold of a statement? Too Powerful? Am I off my rocker?
I believe and experience desires fulfilled. A statement I heard once as a child and affirmed as I grew into adulthood: You can be or do whatever is in your heart to be or do. Within the desire lies the seed of creation. Even though it may seem like a metaphysical (above the physical) phenomena, it is very much a conscious (aware) thought and act. Thus it is deliberate. This seed of creation becomes reality.
What stops us?
The desires include relationships, living scenarios, health, and abundance. What gets in the way of experiencing our desires?
We limit ourselves with a threshold of belief and dare not cross it. It is too big, too fabulous, or for others, not us.
We don’t feel worthy, we place a perimeter about us and that is that.
We settle for whatever comes our way and say to ourself, this is just the way it is. My body just doesn’t work the way it used to. I was born poor and I will die poor. A happy relationship is not in the cards for me.
We can use many excuses to limit the power of creation in our life. These are blocks that can be overcome. We are powerful creators, all of us, we have just forgotten.
How do we overcome our forgetfulness?
- Intention – Make a statement of belief or faith that you can feel. You feel that it is true, right, good and will bring a change that you desire. You know it belongs in your experience even if you can’t imagine how it will happen.
- Determination – Nurture yourself. Be compassionate to yourself as you would a trusted friend. Forgive yourself. Be kind to yourself. Love your self. Then be compassionate, forgiving, kind, and loving to others. Smile more often.
- Habits – Make some new habits that support your vision. Think about what you want and see it taking place in your mind’s eye. Put emotion into it, feel the exhilaration of seeing it take place: Your body healing, your relationship developing, your new home, etc.
- Subliminal Suggestions – Before it is reality, it is a thought. Go to sleep listening to words that support your vision. If you desire healing, listen to powerful words of how your body will support this effort by causing healthy cell division. Use Mala beads (108 bead strand) and one specific affirmation for each bead to call a desire into manifestation. For example use either or one of your own: I am happy, I am confident, I am healthy, I am abundant, etc. and repeat it 108 times. Make the mantra concise, clear, and then feel it as you state it. Touch a bead as you state it and move through all 108 beads.
- Release and Let Go – Along with the fortitude of setting an intention, determination, and building good habits; let go of a time-table or how it will happen. Release your desires and let them flow like a gentle stream or a babbling brook. Let go of strain, stress, or force to make your desire a reality. Continue to work on yourself and remain faithful to this powerful process. If you feel discouraged, make a change that will put your thoughts in a better place. Change the music, focus on something beautiful, go out of your way to help someone, these are just a few ways to remove negative thoughts leading to discouragement. Keep up the faith!
The keys to this process: Feelings and Faith. Feel your desire strongly and don’t give up. Take a couple of keys or write on keys that you use everyday: Feel it and Faith. You’ve got this!
Julia Parsell is a Certified Holistic Health Counselor with an emphasis on the intersection of science and the sacred. She writes from experiences and transformative understandings that have led her to an authentic and peaceful life. She goes by these names: wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, and friend. As a home educator of her three children, she also developed/ran cafes, and maintained various leadership roles within her community. Her greatest desire is to encourage others to live life fully. Her passions are family, writing, and trail blazing. She is happily married in Western North Carolina. Please visit her blog here.