By Angelica Rose, In5D.com
We all want to find a peaceful journey on our path in life. A peaceful journey includes an abundance of unconditional love, peace, and joy. It is easy to practice peacefulness when we are on vacation or in a nature environment.
The challenges occur when we are surrounded by outside circumstances that seem unjust, unloving and unfair. This is when our peaceful journey tends to be shaken and chaos occurs both internally and externally. In order to have a peaceful journey on your path in life, it is important to learn how to embrace love and acceptance, compassion, and goodness for all living things especially during the chaos.
So let’s examine the difference between a “Soap Opera” lifestyle and a “Peaceful Path” on your journey in life. This will give you the opportunity to discover your “soap opera” lifestyle and learn ways to transform it to a more “peaceful path.”
I define a Soap Opera Lifestyle as an emotional and mental attachment to unjust, unfair, and unhappy situations creating drama and judgment. Soap opera lifestyle occurs during the observation stage, where you analyze a part in yourself, a situation or others where there is a lack of peace. You perceive this occurrence that has a lack of peace, with judgment and react with internal beliefs that could lead to hate and anger. Your focus is on the “outside world” attempting to change the situation and / or person. There is a tendency to want to fix, transform and improve the unjust, unfair, unhappy part in yourself, with others and in situations.
This external focus will lead to a victimization and feeling of helplessness. You will become discouraged, frustrated, confused, and angry possibly becoming mistrustful and jealous of others’ success. You could have passive/aggressive behaviors and feel you have to protect and defend yourself and/or even others. This feeling of helplessness will push you into a deprivation focus where you put your attention on what you don’t have and want. Our mind is like a computer, what we focus on expands and creates that reality.
We can summarize the soap opera behavior as expecting results, which leads to trying to control the outcome, push ‘time’ and over doing. Trying to control the outcome, over doing and expecting certain results leads to conditions of want with a time limit of when and how you want it. The results are disappointments, victimization and feeling stuck when the conditions are unmet. Many common reasons for the soap opera behavior stem from a “need” for approval, acceptance or love or possibly righteous and controlling beliefs.
I define the Peaceful Journey as an internal serendipity with circumstances that seem unloving, unjust, and unfair. You know there is a positive reason for this circumstance, which could lead to growth, wisdom and opportunities. Therefore, you don’t over analyze and you apply acceptance, enjoyment, appreciation, value, trust and faith with the unknown. You understand that if it’s important to know the reason in time you will know.
The peaceful journey begins when quiet the mind chatter, open the heart and come from a place of gratitude, appreciation, compassion, and acceptance. You look ‘inward’ first rather than attempt to change or fix the outside world. You let go of attempting to control situations or people and move into acceptance. From acceptance comes a greater understanding which allows you to then become proactive rather than fear based. I call this Spiritual hearing, where you have an awareness of your connection to source. You choose to focus on love, knowing the more you come from your heart, the more peace, joy and abundance you will manifest. You accept and have compassion for others, especially when there is chaos, unjust, unfair and unloving situations.
The steps for a peaceful journey is pretty simple, yet can be challenging when obstacles occur. The application for a peaceful journey begins when you hold self-love and acceptance. You value yourself and your work so others will too and you do loving things for yourself to increase self-love. When you see through the eyes of love and acceptance, you hold a ‘light’ of awareness, peace, joy and abundance. There is acceptance and compassion for other living things from your divine heart.
Some helpful hints on staying on a peaceful journey in your path to life are as follows:
- Practice meditations to quiet the mind and connect the heart on a deeper level.
- Practice being at peace with the unknown.
- Relax the fears, perceived limitations, and insecurities
- Surrender to having to know the answers now.
- Come from compassion and acceptance releasing the desire for understanding and remaining free of all attachments.
Attachments is where you emotionally personalize, physically have addictive behaviors, and mentally over analyze.
- Have gratitude for the desires for which you choose to experience.
- Visualize the desires as if they already exist now and let go and let the Universe take over.
- Have faith and patience for the desire to come into the form the Universe feels is most appropriate.
- Continue to be grateful and in the moment enjoying life to the fullest extent.
- If you want to transform an external part of your life, transform the internal belief that holds those patterns in place.
- If you become discouraged, quiet the mind and connect with what brings you pleasure, allowing the heart to expand and feel energized.
- Observe all the crosses your path- both in your reading and listening- and sense from the heart. Ask yourself if it leads you toward love, compassion, and
self-acceptance or takes away from self-love and self-worth.
- Look and listen to your inner vocabulary that you use on yourself and others making sure there is no victimization, negativity or judgment.
It is only in the state of the highest love that you can glimpse joy and release insecurity and fears.
May peace, joy, abundance, and love be with you.
* Copyright 1996, revised 2011, 2016 Angelica Rose – The Heart of Motivation, all rights reserved
About the author: Angelica Rose, An Angel Walk-in, is a Universal gifted Angel Messenger, Medium, Inner Spirit Activation Specialist since 1991, a Certified Hypnotist and Author of Ebooks, Relaxation CDs, MP3s, MP4s, Talk on Spiritual Oneness and Inspirational Stickers. Angelica also created an online series called, Spiritual Journey From Human Consciousness to Spiritual Oneness on MP3 and MP4. She has been certified as a minister of LOVE in 2007. www.angelroselove.wix.com/love