Steve Beckow: This article was a milestone for me because it represented arrival at a point of willingness to speak the truth regardless of possible outcomes. It lists all the nefarious and heinous deeds the cabal had done as of 2008.
If I was ever to suddenly drop from a heart attack or swan-dive from a 20-storey building, it would have been because of this post. But, hey, I survived while many others did not.
Originally published in OpEdNews.
Written: October 18, 2008
The daily economic bloodletting we’re witnessing around us is not solely the result of the fall of the U.S. subprime market or of the U.S. banking sector generally, as some would have us believe. It’s not solely the result of the global market’s loss of confidence in worthless commercial paper and bundled debt.
Rather, what we’re seeing is the end result of a long period of political and financial manipulation by a global elite known to themselves as the “Illuminati” (though none are illuminated) and the “New World Order.”
They’re responsible for what Michel Chossudovsky called “the worldwide scramble to appropriate wealth through ‘financial manipulation’ [which] is the driving force behind this crisis. It is the source of economic turmoil and social devastation.” (1)
Perhaps, in the face of the global financial meltdown, we’re now ready to hear the truth about them, where for years we’ve thought that truth fantastic or conspiratorial.
President Eisenhower warned the world against them in his “Farewell Address to the Nation” on January 17, 1961. He called them the “military-industrial complex.”
“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes.
“We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together.” (2)
Start at 1:01.
Only a matter of months later, President John F. Kennedy also warned us against them, calling them a “secret society”:
“We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.
“It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly-knit, highly-efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
“Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned. No rumor is printed. No secret is revealed.” (3)
This global elite conducts its business through organizations like the Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council on Foreign Relations.
Some say it’s centered in the United States; others in Europe. It includes among its numbers an unlikely coalition of people from all backgrounds – ex-Nazis sit down with Jews in their deliberations as well as some members of European royalty, etc. It’s ruthless in its methods. Most of us have no idea of the formidable opponent it represents to the freedom-loving society that we profess to uphold. Our very naivete and complacency are what make it strong.
The Illuminati have infiltrated and exert varying degrees of control over armed forces, intelligence agencies, police forces, government departments, banks, financial houses, the media, and other institutions.
Today they’re called the “deep state” and “shadow” or “secret government.” Opposing them cost President Kennedy his life and many other brave men and women their lives as well.
Some of their war crimes and crimes against humanity have been exposed and condemned in international tribunals such as the International Criminal Tribunal for Afghanistan. (4) Others are currently being investigated by such panels as the Steering Committee to Pursue the Prosecution for War Crimes of President Bush and culpable high-ranking aides after they leave office, Jan. 20, 2009. (5)
Their reach is global and tenacious. It’s imperative that we unmask this secret state and, through legal and non-violent means, overturn it. The first step in doing that is to catalogue as many of their crimes as are known. Hopefully this will assist those who are planning to prosecute President Bush and other members of the cabal.
The crimes listed below are known to me. Others could probably add many more to the list and I invite them to do so.
I accuse the “secret state” of knowingly and collectively:
1. Causing the implosion of several national economies (Thailand, Korea, Indonesia, Japan, and Russia) decades ago through stock market speculation and manipulation.
2. Causing further financial hardship to those countries, through the IMF and World Bank, by imposing terms on them that enriched American financial houses under the cover of helping the affected nations to regain their economic stability.
3. Reducing the Western workforce to penury by destroying millions of jobs through predatory automation, lowering wages, diminishing benefits, and eliminating pensions.
4. Further impoverishing the Western workforce through the relocation of factories to low-wage areas of the globe and the offshore outsourcing of many of the jobs that remained.
5. Enforcing or reinforcing near-slave-labour conditions in the states to which those factories were relocated.
6. Blowing up the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, claiming 168 lives and injuring over 800 others, to win congressional support for the Counter-Terrorism Bill.
7. Blowing up World Trade Centers 1, 2 and 7 and the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001; murdering passengers on airliners; and blaming “Muslim terrorists” for what they themselves engineered; the official death toll for which was 2,974 people, but the unofficial death toll for which is probably upwards of 10,000.
8. Creating a blanket of poisonous materials that would in time claim the lives of tens of thousands of New Yorkers from respiratory and other complications and illnesses.
9. Creating and operating a fraudulent 9/11 Commission to whitewash events and conceal the true identity of the perpetrators.
10. Using weather weapons (HAARP) to cause worldwide flooding, earthquakes, and hurricanes, most notably, I believe, the 2008 Sichuan earthquake that killed 69,200 people and injured above 300,000.
11. Possibly triggering the 2004 tsunami by allegedly setting off an underwater thermonuclear blast that killed more than 225,000 people.
12. Using an ultra-low frequency (ULF) device located at nearby Augsberg College to destroy the I35 Minnesota River Bridge, killing thirteen people and injuring 145.
13. Causing murderous wars in the Balkans (1999), Afghanistan (2001) and Iraq (2003) to extend their global influence, secure oil, and ensure control of the Afghan drug trade.
14. Using depleted-uranium weapons in these wars, causing countless horrible birth deformities and numerous deaths of both local civilians and Coalition soldiers, and turning the affected countries into what some observers call “radioactive wastelands.”
15. Releasing tons of lethal depleted uranium into the atmosphere from these and other wars to circle the globe and inflict pain and death on countless faraway victims.
16. Siphoning off trillions of dollars from the American people through direct theft, as reported for instance by Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Sept. 10, 2001, and corrupt Iraqi “reconstruction” arrangements from 2003 to the present.
17. Using armed forces and intelligence agencies to smuggle drugs (in medivacs, false coffins, body bags, etc.) and oversee the international drug trade (Honduras, Kosovo, Afghanistan, etc.) to raise money for “black operations.”
18. Funding numerous terrorist groups around the world, including Al-Qaida.
19. Torturing opponents, both at home and abroad, in prisons run by and for Americans.
20. Creating private armies like Blackwater.
21. Subverting the American Constitution by eliminating constitutional safeguards on civil rights.
22. Corrupting existing police and armed forces and using them for criminal purposes.
23. Running an extensive program of citizen surveillance.
24. Creating deep underground military bunkers (DUMBs) and above-ground detention facilities to jail dissident citizens.
25. Corrupting the mainstream media and enforcing a rigid censorship.
26. Manufacturing infertile genetically-engineered seeds, making farmers dependent on agricompanies for future seeds, to control world prices, contributing to the suicide of thousands of bankrupted farmers in India.
27. Withholding from the world beneficial technologies derived from salvaged spacecraft and using them instead for profit and for promoting their agenda of global domination.
28. Assassinating opponents like President John F. Kennedy, Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal, ex-CIA Director William Colby, Congressman Paul Gilmor, and whistleblowers Phillip Schneider and William Cooper.
29. Murdering Stanley Meyer, inventor of a water-fuelled car that would have ended transportation’s dependence on fossil fuels.
30. Pursuing an agenda of global depopulation aimed at bringing Earth’s population to a controllable level of 500 million.
31. Seeding the atmosphere with chemtrails containing barium and depleted uranium, thereby causing the death of unknown numbers of victims from Morgellons Disease and other ailments.
32. Planning and trying to instigate a nuclear war between the West and Russia and China.
It’s time to expose this global elite for the ruthless killing machine it is. They’ve taken us close to World War III. They’ve murdered us in the thousands and millions and plan to continue to do so if we don’t stop them.
I don’t propose acting violently or illegally. Our legal institutions are capable of overturning them if we, the citizens of the world, join together and express our desire that their rule end.
I ask the world community, at every level and in every form of organization, to refuse any longer to tolerate the abuses of the Illuminati or to submit to their agenda of global warfare, depopulation, and enslavement.
Let’s be sure, from this day forward, that they’re aware that we know their plans and that we won’t permit them to succeed.
(1) Michel Chossudovsky, “The Global Financial Meltdown,” Global Research, Sept. 18, 2008.
(2) President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Farewell Address to the Nation, January 17, 1961.
(3) John F. Kennedy, Speech before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961.
(4) See, for instance, International Criminal Tribunal For Afghanistan at Tokyo. Final Written Opinion of Judge Niloufer Bhagwat 10 March 2004. THE PEOPLE Versus GEORGE WALKER BUSH, President of the United States of America.
(5) See Sherwood Ross, “Steering Committee To Seek Prosecution of Bush For War Crimes.” Information Clearing House, 15 October 2008.
For a systemic view of many of the topics covered here, watch Zeitgeist Addendum, at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912&hl=en.
For more on the Illuminati, see the website of an Illuminati defector, “Svali”, at http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/ritual_abuse/40931.
See also “Svali Speaks,” http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/svali_speaks.htm.
See as well, Henry Makow, “Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy,” Rense.com, http://www.rense.com/general30/illuminatidefector.htm.
Editor’s Note: The article entitled, “J’Accuse” (French for ‘I accuse’), was originally an open letter published on January 13, 1898 in the newspaper L’Aurore by the influential writer Émile Zola. The letter was addressed to President of France Félix Faure, and accused the government of anti-Semitism and the unlawful jailing of Alfred Dreyfus, a French General Staff officer sentenced to penal servitude for life for espionage. Zola pointed out judicial errors and lack of serious evidence. The letter was printed on the first page of the newspaper, and caused a stir in France and abroad. Zola was prosecuted and found guilty of libel on February 23, 1898. To avoid imprisonment, he fled to England, returning home in June 1899. See Wiki.