By Michelle Walling, CHLC, In5D.com , May 10, 2015
Do you see auras, energy, or hear tones or voices? Do you know who is calling before you answer the phone? Have you ever had a dream that came true? Refining psychic powers takes a little concentration and time, but with practice you can tune in to the next level of vibration to receive messages from your guides and to communicate with various other forms of consciousness.
From the September Equinox through the December Solstice of 2013, humanity was gifted with accelerated shifts in energies that have allowed for the activation of the pineal (third eye) and pituitary glands. When these glands are activated, they trigger the heart chakra opening, which opens a doorway to the higher self. The higher self is the “mind” of your oversoul and has a higher perspective and database of information and truths that have been previously veiled from our awareness. This new awareness of our connection to our oversoul and ultimately to our Creator is described in spiritual terms as a shift in consciousness.
Society has predominately been left brained (linear, closed minded, and scientific). Psychic abilities, intuitive feeling, and creative outlets are accessed by using the right side of the brain. The pineal gland is at the base of the brain and activates the right side of the brain as it is showered with light. The pituitary gland connects to the pineal gland and when connected to the heart chakra creates a pathway through which consciousness can exit the physical body and explore other dimensions.
Coupled with the gland transformation we are experiencing, our third dimensional carbon based cells are being transformed into fifth dimensional crystalline cells. Crystals have the ability to hold data and to open doorways of communication. As our bodies transform, we will be able to communicate with the higher self and other forms of existence with ease.
Everything on the planet is energy and has consciousness. Psychic communication with consciousness can be achieved by diverting the conscious mind (left brained “monkey mind”) in order to allow the subconscious (right brain) to connect with the plane of existence of that particular consciousness you are communicating with. Those with psychic abilities are able to tap into this vibration of energy for communication as well as interpret energies traditionally unheard or unseen by most people.
Who has psychic abilities?
Most babies and small children are able to see energy fields until around five or six years of age until the brain learns to distinguish between the inner field and the outer field.
Try this: smile at a baby and watch them check out your energy ABOVE your head rather than looking into your eyes. This explains why some babies look like they are fascinated your beautifully colored aura and why some cry at clouds of dark energies around other people.
Unfortunately when children learn to talk, their parents tell them that seeing people is just in their imagination. Most children have the ability to see spirits of another realm until puberty, unless they consciously choose to cut off the connection through fear. Some Indigo and Crystal children are born with their pineal gland/ third eye fully activated. If they are lucky, their parents will have a background in spiritualism or metaphysics and can help to answer questions about their gift or can help them to “turn it off” when they would like to.
Fluoride in our water, GMO’s, chemtrails, schooling, vaccinations, and television mind control “programming” are tools used by those who formed society to begin to limit children from being able to continue the use of these abilities. Peer pressure from other kids that cannot see spirits has also discouraged many kids from telling anyone about their abilities.
It is important not to push a child into development if they have fears about their powers, but instead to answer questions as they have them and let them meet people who have similar talents. Children who are meant to serve humanity with his or her gift will usually have their third eye continuously opened regardless of their diet or their external environment, thanks to their guides and protectors. These children came into this lifetime with this gift in order to help others receive messages that will move them along on their spiritual path, as well as to help others learn how to access their own psychic talents.
Everyone on the planet has access to his or her sixth sense. Some people, before this incarnation, planned to have their abilities begin to unfold at a certain age. Some might have experienced this already if it weren’t for the control force agenda to keep the pineal gland clouded. Eventually, everyone who chooses to make a shift in consciousness will be gifted with the ability to use his or her sixth sense perceptions, as well as travel with their consciousness to other worlds and dimensions.
Examples of psychic power
The following are examples of psychic powers:
- ESP– Extrasensory Perception- the ability to know information beyond the five senses, like knowing who is calling on the phone or hearing a song in your head and then turning on the radio to find that very song.
- Telepathy is a form of ESP involving sending conscious communication to another person without speaking.
- Clairaudience– “clear hearing” tones, voices, and music.
- Clairsentience– “clear sensing” or feeling energy and intuition.
- Clairvoyance– “clear seeing” including seeing auras and spirits or movies and symbols (geometric) in the third eye.
- Psychometry– the ability to pick up thoughts or events from an object.
- Prophecy or precognition– the ability to know something is going to happen before it happens, including precognition dreams.
- Telekenisis– Using the mind to move objects.
- Channeling– Connecting with your higher self or other spirits or consciousness and bringing information through with words, sentences, automatic writing, pictures, movies, etc.
Tips from practicing psychics
Upon asking a few accurate psychics about tips in refining psychic powers, this is what they had to say:
Shawn Cohen: I can tell you that it is completely natural and all part of the soul’s many gifts to be psychic. It is not unusual but it is the awakening to this *gift* that makes a person very much want to understand it or sadly deny it and be afraid of it. This is why I try always to “demystify” psychic awareness by saying to my students or clients, “Do you have a pineal gland? Then you have the ability to be telepathic (receive and send information to passed on loved ones as well as Higher Beings.) Do you have a pituitary gland? Then you have the ability to see auras, connect to another person’s energy, thoughts, Higher Self, Guides, Angels, Masters and of course get guidance in your dreams, be empathic and feel sensations which are also known as clairsentient. All of us are psychic and telepathic and have all the Clairs! (Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Clairsentient,) but the difference is clearly learning how to use it. This you can do by working with a good teacher who teaches ways to work with these abilities. Like a good piano teacher will teach a student to play. Some will be a “natural” and some will have to work harder but all can learn how to tap into these very natural parts of the psyche, soul, endocrine system. Meditation, working with our dreams, learning about our chakras and working with them and keeping them balanced and open or closed when necessary. White light for protection and daily spiritual practice makes perfect! It is a process of discovery and working towards it. If you are already open it is best to have a good teacher work with you to teach you how to work with this power/energy so that you are in control of it, not it in control of you. Shawn’s website
Cindy Staffin: You are a multidimensional being of light awakening now on this planet. You came into this life with the abilities that you are discovering (remembering) and there will be more as you evolve. Take the time to adapt to them and work though any fears that may arise. Claim your divinity and walk with your head high, your heart open and reach out to everyone that needs help along the way. Cindy’s website
How can I reclaim my psychic powers?
As the planet continues to be blasted with awakening divine light from our Great Central Sun, it is showering our cells with transformational energies. Some people will see gradual results of this and some will have full blown episodes of visions, hearing, or feeling. While some people will have many forms of connection, some will only have one or two. Some people will have noticed a sense of feeling connected to the Universe through synchronicites and will recognize increased intuition through a sense of knowing. Some will not have any sense at all and will need to work on refining or tuning into the right frequency in order to access these gifts. Eventually we all will have some type of unique psychic connection.
Don’t try to force abilities that you do not have, as no two people have the same gifts. If the pineal gland is calcified, there are techniques that can help to decalcify it here.
Here are some ways that you can focus on activating your psychic powers:
- Meditation is an essential to practice connecting within to the inner source of wisdom. There is no right or wrong way to meditate, all that’s required is a way to relax and focus your mind towards your heart center. Getting to know your own spiritual energy is the key to connecting with your higher self, which is connected to your oversoul and to the Source of all information. You can also meditate with the intention of contacting your spirit guides.
- Prayer and intention for guidance and to be of service to humanity is essential, and intention for using your gift for the highest good of the Universe will get you on a fast track. Speak to the Universe from your heart for help in direction and clarity and intend that it be so. As you begin to come into your psychic power, don’t forget to express gratitude for your gifts.
- Awareness and recognition of energy and thoughts can help you to tune into what is occurring around you. When you wake up in the morning you are closest to alpha wave frequency which keeps your left brain from interfering with your thoughts. Notice sounds, smells, and sights before you open your eyes, and try to remember your dreams. Keep a dream journal if you would like to track messages you may be giving to yourself including precognition dreams. Listen for high pitched frequencies which may indicate a change in vibration around you. Listen for voices or other tones and pay attention to “goose bumps” and tingling energies throughout your body, as these may be signs of spirits trying to communicate with you. Pay attention to random thoughts throughout the day and keep a pen and paper handy to jot things down. Analyze these thoughts later for patterns and if you feel drawn to, sit down and try a hand at automatic writing.
- Spending time in nature helps with grounding to Mother Earth. We are made of her essences and she can help with your connection to your higher self and other spirits.
- Watch your diet by eating organic and eliminating aspartame, processed foods, fluoridated water, and GMO foods. This will help your efforts in clearing up the pineal gland. You may want to stock up on foods that help detox the body.
- Healing/Chakra Clearing and Balancing can be obtained by a professional metaphysical and spiritual healer with practices such as reiki and various crystal treatments.
How to regulate your psychic abilities
Everyone has spirit guides and angels that work with them in the higher dimensions. In addition to their main guides or angels, when one begins to exhibit psychic abilities they are assigned a special guide that can help them with the regulation activity. It is important to ask help from guides to set boundaries as to when “quiet time” is if a person can hear voices or see spirits.
It is also good to learn how to get to this connection quicker. For example if someone only has the connection while in meditation with their eyes closed, perhaps the psychic guide can help bring that person to a place of access quicker by learning a shortcut. The key is to speak to your guides and tell them what you want, because you are in control of your power and they can follow your directives. Set the communication guidelines and ask for things that you would like to work on.
It is also helpful to find a reputable psychic that is willing to teach techniques. For example, well known psychic mediums John Edward and James Van Praagh have workshops that come highly recommended for those who would like to bring messages from the “other side”. There are many books and online radio shows about psychic abilities that can help. There are local psychics in just about every major town, but it is good to use discernment- use what works for you and throw out the rest. Ultimately you will know if you have a certain skill that can be refined and it would be best to seek a psychic that has a similar skill set.
The internet is a valuable resource in developing your psychic abilities. The following video is also helpful in accelerating your psychic abilities:
The future of psychic abilities
Opening up and refining our psychic capability is a natural progression in awakening to the rising vibrational frequencies on the planet and in our body. As the planet continues to be showered with energies of light our right brain begins to wake up thanks to our third eye connection. Our DNA is being transformed from carbon based to crystalline based and our connection to our guides, higher self, and oversoul is becoming stronger as the veil that separates us from truth is thinning.
The next level of dimension is around us and can be accessed by tuning our consciousness up a notch to match that frequency. With practice, higher levels of vibration can be accessed through the exit portal created when our pineal and pituitary glands and heart chakra are filled with light.
Our consciousness has been trapped within our body in the past but the walls are being dissolved. Our future involves telepathy and heart based communication between humans as an everyday occurrence. Light based thinking and feeling illuminates truth and openness which is the key to ending domination and control on this planet. Peace, love, truth and compassion are found within this new heart based way of living.
About the author:
Michelle Walling is a Certified Holistic Life Coach. She has devoted her life to being a bearer and grounder of the light in service to others. As a truth seeker, she is committed to share her experiences with the world. She is also a hands-on healer, a distance healer, an empath, and an intuitive. Michelle has recently joined forces with Gregg Prescott as an admin for the In5d Facebook page, as an assistant for In5d Events, as a contributing author for www.in5d.com, host of The Cosmic Awakening Show and Body, Mind Soul & Spirit Show (The BMSS Show) on In5D Radio and webmaster/author/editor on CosmicStarseeds. Michelle also supports Gregg’s endeavors in many other areas including alternative and holistic healthcare. Their next project is a walk in clinic under the name AHH- Alternative Holistic Healthcare to be launched in the Sarasota, Florida area, and then subsidiaries will be opened around the world based upon that model.