Media Posts Alternate Storyline on Navy Yard Shootings

navy_yard 22Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.

Steve Beckow: Unlike on 9/11, the media publishes an alternate storyline of the Navy Yard shootings and doesn’t contradict itself later. Silent protest from the media?

Navy Yard shooting: media dump shocking story line

by Jon Rappoport

September 26, 2013

www.nomorefakenews.com

The reference here is USA Today, September 17, “Shooting Rampage at Navy Yard Leaves 13 Dead.”

This isn’t some little local paper. It’s big-time national media. So one would expect that, when it develops a crucial story line, it would follow up on it, press it, keep digging into it.

Here is the USA Today quote from 9/17:

“A federal law enforcement official said Monday that Alexis, who had been staying at a nearby Residence Inn since late August or early September, legally purchased at least some of the weapons used in the assault within the past few days in Virginia.

“Alexis allegedly drove to the Navy Yard complex with the weapons early Monday and cleared security checkpoints before parking in a lot on the property, said the official, who was not authorized to comment publicly. After leaving his car, it is believed that Alexis was involved in two altercations in which he opened fire, killing one or possibly two people. (emphasis added)

“The official said Alexis then entered the building and went to the third and fourth floors, where much of the assault was carried out…”

This is an entirely different picture of the shooting. It’s not the official version. And now we have video purporting to show Aaron Alexis entering the Navy Yard building, with his bag, without a hitch.

No presentation of credentials at the door. No guards present.

If, as the USA Today federal source describes, Alexis shot several people in the parking garage BEFORE entering the building and killed at least one person, you would assume that would spark an immediate security call and lockdown of the building.

Alexis would have met heavy armed resistance before entering the building. But according to the video, he didn’t.

So what really happened?

No word. No retraction from USA Today. No followup from USA Today or any other major media outlet.

“Just drop it. Who cares? It doesn’t fit with the official narrative. Let it go. Move on. We have a new story line. He never shot anybody in the parking garage. He walked into the building unhindered. So be it…”

Really?

One comment

Share your thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.